Sterling Point and Milagro Online Application
Sterling Point and Milagro Apartment Rental Criteria
Sterling Point Apartments supports the Fair Housing Act, as amended, and prohibits discrimination for housing based on race, color, religion, national origin, handicap or familial status. All applicants must be 18 and over unless protected under familial status per the Fair Housing Amendment.
Maximum occupancy: (1 Bed) 2 Persons + 1 minor under 12 months (2 Bed) 4 Persons + 1 minor under 12 months.
- Each household must show proof of income equal to 3 times the rent.
- Applicants must have 6 months verifiable employment history unless he/she has recently graduated from high school, trade school, or college (must be verified)
- Self employed individuals must provide the most current tax return (1040) & Schedule C.
- Proof of income includes: 2 current pay stubs, employment verification company letterhead (Notarized). Rental Requirements:
- Six Months recent favorable rental history is required.
- Broken Lease must be 1 year old, MUST have current FAVORABLE rental history. An additional deposit is required or $500 in which $250 is non-refundable.
- If you are a First Time Renter you will be required an additional non-refundable fee of $300.
- Rental history may not be verified by a friend or relative. Credit History:
- Applicant(s) must have 50% favorable credit history.
- Bankruptcies must be discharged and/or dismissed. A $500 security deposit will be required if the bankruptcy is on credit report $250 of which is non-refundable. Criminal History:
- Applicants who have been convicted for any type of felony/misdemeanor involving a sex crime, assault, weapons, theft or drugs that was resolved by conviction, probation, deferred adjudication, court ordered community supervision or pre-trial diversion will be grounds for denial. Cancellation/Denial Application Policy:
- Once an application has been submitted for residency, all fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you are denied, because management discovered your mis-represented yourself in the application during the interview process, this will automatically be grounds for denial and ALL fees will be non-refundable.
Move-In Monies: ALL MOVE-IN MONIES MUST BE PAID BY CERTIFIED FUNDS OR MONEY ORDER ONLY.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.